Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Venkata Ramesh Balabhadruni XX (JO/LMF)" <ve...@ericsson.com> on 2005/11/11 13:15:34 UTC

XPATH Support in Xerces-C++

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the right place to raise XPATH support question. if I am sending to a wrong forum, please redirect me to the right forum.
Are we supporting XPATH in Xerces-C++ ? In which version ? I can not see the code in v2.4.0 version or v2.7.0 version.
If we sre supporting, can you please show me some examples(in the internet) on how to use the support ?

Thanks & Regards,
Ramesh.

Re: XPATH Support in Xerces-C++

Posted by Kris Dudkiewicz <kr...@orad.pl>.
Venkata Ramesh Balabhadruni XX (JO/LMF) wrote:

>Hi,
>
>I am not sure whether this is the right place to raise XPATH support question. if I am sending to a wrong forum, please redirect me to the right forum.
>Are we supporting XPATH in Xerces-C++ ? In which version ? I can not see the code in v2.4.0 version or v2.7.0 version.
>If we sre supporting, can you please show me some examples(in the internet) on how to use the support ?
>
>Thanks & Regards,
>Ramesh.

You can fuind it in FAQ (xerces-c-src_2_7_0/doc/html/faq-other.html#faq-9):

 Does Xerces-C++ support XPath?

No. The Xerces-C++ 2.7.0 only has partial XPath implementation for the
purposes of handling Schema identity constraints. For full XPath
support, you can refer Apache Xalan C++ or other Open Source Projects
like Pathan.

Best regards,
Kris.