Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by vi...@wipro.com on 2015/01/28 08:04:58 UTC

JAAS : admin verus manager roles

By default Karaf has following roles defined.

admin
manager
viewer

Like to know what is the difference in capabilities between an admin and manager roles.

regards
Vinu

Re: JAAS : admin verus manager roles

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi,

some detail can be found in the documentation already [1].
Though I've to admit it's a bit scattered and mostly refers to the admin
role.

regards, Achim

[1] - http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/security.html

--

Apache Member
Project Lead

RE: JAAS : admin verus manager roles

Posted by vi...@wipro.com.
Thanks. I will take a look at acl files.

-Vinu

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Achim,

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.