Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by "Battula, Brahma Reddy" <bb...@visa.com.INVALID> on 2022/08/24 15:52:59 UTC

[DISCUSS] Remove ambari-infra and ambari-logsearch from branch-2.7(AMBARI-24693)

Hi All,

Ambari-infra and Ambari-logsearch are removed from the trunk and they are maintained as subprojects.

Shall we remove from the branch-2.7 also.?

I am thinking we can keep metrics as of now, as Metrics will be deployed together with ambari (Most of the cases).

Any thoughts on this..?

Regards
Brahma Reddy Battula

Re: [DISCUSS] Remove ambari-infra and ambari-logsearch from branch-2.7(AMBARI-24693)

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.
Sure Zhiguo, makes sense. I think both of your above suggestions are good
enough.

Posted by 吴治国 <wz...@163.com>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.

Posted by Viraj Jasani <vj...@apache.org>.