Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Pepu2 <pe...@gmx.net> on 2002/02/06 16:20:34 UTC

apache crashes (win2k+apache+php+mysql)

didnt find anything about my problem on the net, so post here in a
hope of somebody knowing causes and cure...

Apache crashes (blue screen + reboot -- that is a very unucommon thing
on my machine) accidentaly when trying to open local php pages (parsed
by local webserver).
Crashes happen only when stopping an incomplete download of a page
(from the same local computer!) or when reloading page. of course that
doesnt happen all the time, just occasionaly, like every half an hour.

It seems to me that it could be some problem when i edit the file (a
php page), save it, switch to IE and immediately refresh the same
page, as if apache was unable to take the saved file and supply it to
the browser, resulting in some problem... strange anyways...

today i changed PHP from SAPI module (php4isapi.dll) to CGI (php.exe)
version, lets see whether that helps...

system settings:
win2k sp2
apache 1.3.23