Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by samir das mohapatra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/27 17:52:31 UTC

ISSUE with Filter Hbase Table using SingleColumnValueFilter

Dear developer

    I am looking for a solution where i can applu the *SingleColumnValueFilter
to select only the value  which i will mention in the value parameter not
other then the value which i will pass.*

*  Exxample:*

SingleColumnValueFilter colValFilter = new
SingleColumnValueFilter(Bytes.toBytes("cf1"), Bytes.toBytes("code")
            , CompareFilter.CompareOp.EQUAL, new
SubstringComparator("SAMIR_AL_START"));
    colValFilter.setFilterIfMissing(false);
    filters.add(colValFilter);

Note: I want only the  "*SAMIR_AL_START"  value not like "XYZ_AL_START"
also, I mean I want exact match value not likly.*

*   Right now it is giving both "SAMIR_AL_START" along with "XYZ_AL_START"*

*Regards,*
*samir.*