Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Joachim Bader <in...@joachim-bader.de> on 2004/09/21 21:57:12 UTC

Native Plugin - Patches

Hi,

can somebody commit some patches to maven native plugin, please?
Brett?

MPNATIVE-7
 - Add support for native dependencies (libset/syslibset)
Attention, it was neccessary to change the direcotory for native components in
the repository. It was "so", changed to "sos". Maven can handle so libraries
as dependencies.

- Add support for optional include path (includepath/sysincludepath)

MPNATIVE-8
 change dependency version:
cpptasks to 1.0b3: for cross compile
bcel to 5.1: other plugins use this version

MPNATIVE-6
change state to close
is included in MPNATIVE-8

after then I will add dll support to the native plugin. MPNATIVE-10
and I will investigate MPNATIVE-9 (JNI problem on win32)

regards,
Joachim

Re: Native Plugin - Patches

Posted by Joachim Bader <in...@joachim-bader.de>.
On Tuesday 21 September 2004 22:40, Brett Porter wrote:
> I'll take a look this week

thanks

Re: Native Plugin - Patches

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.