Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Manoharam Reddy <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/30 13:38:19 UTC

How to build and deploy one plugin

I want to make some changes in the source code of one particular
plugin. How do I ant-build so that this source code only is compiled
and deployed properly. Basically, I want to minimize the time taken
for each modify, build, test cycle.

Re: How to build and deploy one plugin

Posted by Briggs <ac...@gmail.com>.
There is an ant task called: compile-plugins and another called
test-plugins.  You can also run plugins by running the "bin/nutch
plugin" app, which runs plugins, but I have never tried it.

As for deploying, you'd need to copy it yourself or modify the
build.xml file to do so.

--
"Conscious decisions by conscious minds are what make reality real"