Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Tuck Seng Phoon <ph...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2020/11/20 04:30:39 UTC

Ubuntu: init-gradle-wrapper failed to install

Hello all,
Trying to run init-gradle-wrapper failed
in README.adoc the command is './gradle/init-gradle-wrapper". Need to append .sh works but got the following messages.
I check the wrapper folder but gradle-wrapper.jar does not exist.
What did I do wrong?

Download files gradle-wrapper.jar gradle-wrapper.properties from https://dl.bin$Please check the logs, fix the problem and run the script again.
 === Control downloaded files ===
shasum: gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar:
gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.jar: FAILED open or read
shasum: gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.properties: No such file or directory
gradle/wrapper/gradle-wrapper.properties: FAILED open or read
gradlew: OK
shasum: WARNING: 2 listed files could not be read

CheersPhoon

RE: Ubuntu: init-gradle-wrapper failed to install

Posted by ph...@yahoo.com.INVALID.
Hi Jacques,

Yes. Windows 10 version 20H2

Cheers
Phoon

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Phoon,

Is that on Windows? (10? I still use 7)

Because we have maybe the same issue that Girish has not on Mac...

Jacques

Le 25/11/2020 à 05:01, phoonts@yahoo.com.INVALID a écrit :
> Thanks Girish.
>
> I'm on Ubuntu 18.04.5 LTS running in Virtualbox
>
> Cheers
> Phoon

Thanks Girish!

Cheers