Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Arnab Ganguly <ag...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/20 12:47:13 UTC

[users@httpd] queries on mod_fast_cig | loading not required modules | Maxrequestperchild

Hi All,
I have couple of  basic question from my end.I am using Apache2.2 with
MPM=worker and the OS is Red-hat release 3.0.

1) What is the usage of mod_fast_cgi ?

2)What is the  impact on the httpd-binary if we Load mdoules which may not
be relevant for a particular requirement?Like for example if I don't load
mod_server_status which monitors the Apache thread and process information?

3)What is the impact if the MaxRequestPerChild is kept non zero and the
apache server is made to run for a longer duration?Any memory issues we are
going to face?

Looking forward response.
Thanks in advance.
-A