Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu> on 2004/07/07 19:56:37 UTC

Issues with CVS version

All,

Wanted to check here and see if anyone is experiencing the same problem
as me when installing the CVS version of Lenya.  After installing
(using the source version in Jakarta Tomcat 5.0.25), I log in using one
of the two provided accounts, lenya/levi or alice/levi (it doesn't
matter which).  Once logged in, I can do anything without issue, except
when I click on the Admin tab.  Once clicked on, it forces me to login
again, and even when I do, it keeps me at the login screen.  I can't
get into anything in the Admin area.

Anyone else having this problem or know of this issue?

Jon

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.
> It seems to me that you are quite familiar with bugzilla. Can you do us
> a favour and keep an eye on the page you mentioned.
>
> Feel free to add bugzilla queries where you think it is needed.

I am doing this since Bugzilla is being used by the Lenya project.

Andreas

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by "Scherler, Thorsten" <th...@apache.org>.
Andreas Kuckartz wrote:

>>>By the by, is there a place that lists known versions in the CVS
>>>versions so that individuals are aware of what's broken before
>>>installing it?
>>
>>Sorry, I meant to say known issues.
>

> Use the "Bug Tracker" link on this page:
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/community/index.html
>
> Andreas

Hi, Andreas!

It seems to me that you are quite familiar with bugzilla. Can you do us
a favour and keep an eye on the page you mentioned.

Feel free to add bugzilla queries where you think it is needed.

TIA

King regards
thorsten

--
<thorsten>
  <name>Thorsten Scherler</name>
  <country>Spain</country>
  <@m...@mail>
  <@cocoon-WIKI>
http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/Scherler
</...@cocoon-WIKI>
  <acronymfinder>
http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Find=Find&Acronym=
  </acronymfinder>
  <motto>
    "My task which I am trying to achieve is,
     by the power of the written word,
     [...] to make you see."
     *Joseph Conrad (1857-1924)*
  </motto>
</thorsten>

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Jul 7, 2004, at 3:06 PM, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 18:56, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>> All,
>>
>> Wanted to check here and see if anyone is experiencing the same
>> problem
>> as me when installing the CVS version of Lenya.  After installing
>> (using the source version in Jakarta Tomcat 5.0.25), I log in using
>> one
>> of the two provided accounts, lenya/levi or alice/levi (it doesn't
>> matter which).  Once logged in, I can do anything without issue,
>> except
>> when I click on the Admin tab.  Once clicked on, it forces me to login
>> again, and even when I do, it keeps me at the login screen.  I can't
>> get into anything in the Admin area.
>>
>> Anyone else having this problem or know of this issue?
>
> Yes, this is a known issue. Andreas knows more on that I guess.

Outside of Andreas providing a patch in the source, is there a tagged
CVS version that is recommended to download?  I have taken down our
Lenya install for half the day so that I can make these changes, and I
know tomorrow they are going to be yelling at me to bring it back up.
:)  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Jon

Re: Issues with CVS version

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.