Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Sasikumar Ramasamy <rs...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/03 11:40:31 UTC

Queries - Qpid Proton AMQP

Hi Folks,

I am a new bee for messaging service. My need is to parse reactive messages
through network using core java. I tried to implement Active-MQ and  kafka,
but i got messed up. I can't find semantic Tutorials/Demo  regarding this.
And now i just figured out Qpid AMQP, which could be a visionary for my
purpose.

But still i'm lost and can't find good tutorials. Kindly provide me with
some teaches to implement remote messaging service through Qpid (with
sample source codes) along with java implementation.

Thanks in advance. Hope will get a new year.

--
*With Warm Wishes & Regards,*
*RSK(**R.Sasikumar**)*

Re: Queries - Qpid Proton AMQP

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 03/08/16 12:40, Sasikumar Ramasamy wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I am a new bee for messaging service. My need is to parse reactive messages
> through network using core java. I tried to implement Active-MQ and  kafka,
> but i got messed up. I can't find semantic Tutorials/Demo  regarding this.
> And now i just figured out Qpid AMQP, which could be a visionary for my
> purpose.
>
> But still i'm lost and can't find good tutorials. Kindly provide me with
> some teaches to implement remote messaging service through Qpid (with
> sample source codes) along with java implementation.

There are a couple of tutorials for Qpid but at present they only cover
python[1] and c++[2]. For java, perhaps the best thing would be to start
with a tutorial on JMS, e.g.

http://docs.oracle.com/javaee/1.3/jms/tutorial/1_3_1-fcs/doc/jms_tutorialTOC.html

or perhaps

   http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/excerpt/jms_ch2/