Posted to dev@aries.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2017/03/07 09:45:14 UTC

[VOTE] Release esa-maven-plugin 1.0.2

Hi all,

I'm calling a vote on the esa-maven-plugin version 1.0.2.

The following issues are fixed in this release:
* ARIES-1490 Add feature to configure the 'Subsystem-Content' header
* ARIES-1650 Maven plugin no longer includes non-bundle artifacts

Staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1101

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/scripts/verify_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh verify_staged_release.sh 1101 tmpdir 2>&1 | tee verifyresults.txt

More details on verifying the release here:
http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html

Please vote:
 +1 Approve the release
 -1 Do not approve the release (please explain why)

Best regards,

David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release esa-maven-plugin 1.0.2

Posted by da...@apache.org.
With 5 +1s and no other vote this vote passes. I've promoted the artifacts
to Maven Central.

David

Posted by David Jencks <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

david jencks

> On Mar 7, 2017, at 1:45 AM, davidb@apache.org wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I'm calling a vote on the esa-maven-plugin version 1.0.2.
>
> The following issues are fixed in this release:
> * ARIES-1490 Add feature to configure the 'Subsystem-Content' header
> * ARIES-1650 Maven plugin no longer includes non-bundle artifacts
>
> Staging repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1101

> signatures:
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/aries/scripts/verify_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh verify_staged_release.sh 1101 tmpdir 2>&1 | tee verifyresults.txt
>
> More details on verifying the release here:
> http://aries.apache.org/development/verifyingrelease.html
>
> Please vote:
> +1 Approve the release
> -1 Do not approve the release (please explain why)

> Best regards,
>
> David Bosschaert

Re: [VOTE] Release esa-maven-plugin 1.0.2

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Nobody else voting?

PS... just as a reminder - anyone can vote, you don't have to be a
committer :)
But we do need 2 additional PMC member votes for this to pass...

Cheers,

David