Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by Tony Lee <bt...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/26 08:26:33 UTC

Error while merging segments in streaming cube

I have a error while merging segments in streaming cube.

I config the cube exactly like the document.

[image: Inline image 1]

[image: Inline image 1]

I check the code, it seems there should be a property key
"kylin.source.engine.1", but i cannot find configuration like this anywhere.

Any tips on why this error?

Tony

Re: Error while merging segments in streaming cube

Posted by Tony Lee <bt...@gmail.com>.
Thanks

I will try v1.5.4.1

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.