Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Anto Paul <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/01 17:43:30 UTC

Re: RES: How to search tomcat user list

On 4/30/05, Roberto Rios <ro...@innovaction.com.br> wrote:
> I found it:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com
>
> Bob

You  can try marc.theaimsgroup.com. I am using it as I felt that its
search function is better than mail-archive.com.
--
rgds
Anto Paul

Re: RES: How to search tomcat user list

Posted by Vinicius <cv...@terra.com.br>.
Anto Paul escreveu:

>On 4/30/05, Roberto Rios <ro...@innovaction.com.br> wrote:
>

>>I found it:
>>
>>http://www.mail-archive.com
>>
>>Bob

you can try "http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.tomcat.user", too.
At the end of the page, has a search textbox.

Cheers,
Vinicius.