Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2021/10/05 07:51:05 UTC

JAXRS TCK Standalone

Hi all,

David, it might be more for you lol
You spent some significant time on the JAX RS TCK back in May or June.

I have managed to clear up most of the issues.
The 9 remaining tests failing on JAX RS are for standalone

See results
https://tck.work/tomee/tests?path=com.sun.ts.tests.jaxrs&build=1633006582993&status=FAILED

From what I debugged, it looks like a provider issue on the client side.
I remember you describe some trickiness around this in our code.

If you could have a look or at least provide us with some information, that
would be great.
I'd like to be 100% compliant on this one and then release TomEE again so
we have a JDK 17 compatible binary.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: JAXRS TCK Standalone

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
No I didn't, but I don't think it's a blocker. We aren't really looking to
claim compatibility.
We are less than 1% failures (less than 20 failures for more than 20k)
tests.
Some of them are known to be TCK issues from EE 9+

The 9 failures on JAX RS are more on the client side and not sure they are
blockers.
I'd like OWB to be released though because it has some fixes we need.

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com