Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Derricutt <ma...@talios.com> on 2008/09/02 04:09:21 UTC

Any plugins for Apache DS (or other ldap server?)

Hey all,

I´m looking to hook up some LDAP based integration tests to my app and was
wondering if there were any maven plugins for Apache DS similar to the jetty
plugin for webservers.

Just seeing if anyones done anything like this before I head down the path
of doing it myself.

--
"It is easier to optimize correct code than to correct optimized code." --
Bill Harlan

Re: Any plugins for Apache DS (or other ldap server?)

Posted by Luke Daley <ld...@ldaley.com>.
On 02/09/2008, at 12:09 PM, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> I´m looking to hook up some LDAP based integration tests to my app
> and was
> wondering if there were any maven plugins for Apache DS similar to
> the jetty
> plugin for webservers.
>
> Just seeing if anyones done anything like this before I head down
> the path
> of doing it myself.

I test against an embedded ApacheDS instance in my project. I am
writing an LDAP library for Groovy so this was a _huge_ deal for me.
You can see my pom @ http://svn.gldapo.codehaus.org/browse/gldapo/
tags/gldapo-0.7/pom.xml?r=293

I posted some brief notes @ http://ldaley.com/2008/06/21/a-case-for-
maven-making-gldapo-testing-easier/ on how I went about this.

Feel free to ask me questions directly if you want.

--

LD.