Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Alessandro Bottoni <al...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/26 18:06:12 UTC

How do I run Wicket 1.4.9 examples with NetBeans 6.9 and Glassfish 3?

Hi all,
I'm trying to run the examples included in the Wicket 1.4.9 distribution
on my NetBeans 6.9 with Glassfish and  I'm getting the following error
message.

ERROR - Initializer                -
org.apache.wicket.app.WicketTester$DummyWebApplication:type=RequestLogger
javax.management.InstanceNotFoundException:
org.apache.wicket.app.WicketTester$DummyWebApplication:type=RequestLogger
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.getMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:1094)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.exclusiveUnregisterMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:415)
        at
com.sun.jmx.interceptor.DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.unregisterMBean(DefaultMBeanServerInterceptor.java:403)
        at
com.sun.jmx.mbeanserver.JmxMBeanServer.unregisterMBean(JmxMBeanServer.java:506)
        at org.apache.wicket.jmx.Initializer.destroy(Initializer.java:75)
        at
org.apache.wicket.Application.callDestroyers(Application.java:829)
        at
org.apache.wicket.Application.internalDestroy(Application.java:956)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebApplication.internalDestroy(WebApplication.java:527)
        at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.MockWebApplication.destroy(MockWebApplication.java:738)
        at
org.apache.wicket.examples.hangman.WordGeneratorTest.tearDown(WordGeneratorTest.java:60)
        at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
        at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
        at
org.junit.internal.runners.JUnit38ClassRunner.run(JUnit38ClassRunner.java:83)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.junit4.JUnit4TestSet.execute(JUnit4TestSet.java:62)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.executeTestSet(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:140)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.suite.AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.execute(AbstractDirectoryTestSuite.java:127)
        at org.apache.maven.surefire.Surefire.run(Surefire.java:177)
        at
        at
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.runSuitesInProcess(SurefireBooter.java:334)
        at
org.apache.maven.surefire.booter.SurefireBooter.main(SurefireBooter.java:980)

Any suggestion?

--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

"Filesharing Is Killing Music Industry - Home Cooking Is Killing
Restaurants - Home Fucking Is Killing Prostitution"
     -- Unknown

Re: How do I run Wicket 1.4.9 examples with NetBeans 6.9 and Glassfish 3?

Posted by Alessandro Bottoni <al...@gmail.com>.
Il 27/07/2010 09:16, Martin Grigorov ha scritto:
> Remove wicket-jmx.jar from the classpath
>
> On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 6:06 PM, Alessandro Bottoni
> <al...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>> I'm trying to run the examples included in the Wicket 1.4.9 distribution
>> on my NetBeans 6.9 with Glassfish and  I'm getting the following error
>> message.

Thanks Martin,
I commented out the Wicket-JMX dependency "stanza" from my pom.xml and
now the examples work perfectly.

BTW: I even had to add a license header to profiles.xml and sun-web.xml
to pass all of the tests. The Wicket test-suite seems to be quite
rigorous :-)

Thanks again

--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

"Amusement to an observing mind is study."
     -- Benjamin Disraeli

Re: How do I run Wicket 1.4.9 examples with NetBeans 6.9 and Glassfish 3?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.