Posted to user@uima.apache.org by "Dr. Armin Wegner" <ar...@googlemail.com> on 2013/10/05 11:44:34 UTC

Collection Reader Progress

What to return from method Progress of CasCollectionReader_ImplBase
when I do not know the total number of artifacts?

Re: Collection Reader Progress

Posted by "Dr. Armin Wegner" <ar...@googlemail.com>.
Good afternoon,

I've used this.

public Progress[] getProgress() {
  return new Progress[] { new
ProgressImpl(number_of_completed_artifacts, -1, Progress.ENTITIES,
true) };
}

At least it does compile and run. Is it semantically correct, too?

Cheers,
Armin

Posted by Burn Lewis <bu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Renaud Richardet <re...@epfl.ch>.