Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/21 21:08:42 UTC

Import Purchase Order from External System

Hello ,

 I want to import Bulk of Purchase Order's from External system into ofbiz.
 Is there anything implemented in Ofbiz so that I could easily do this ???

 Thanks in advance for your precious Time.

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

Re: Import Purchase Order from External System

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.
If we're going to try to create a standard set of interfaces for
these to come and go on, we should really do it according to existing
standards where possible.

A lot of this stuff could be covered by UBL, and while only somewhat
related I've been wanting to get into XBRL for a while too...

-David

Posted by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com>.