Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by NYG <ny...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/09 04:31:27 UTC

PropertyUtils.write() method

  In page 59 of Kent Tong's "Enjoy web deveopment with Tapestry", it says the PropertyUtils is a class that comes with one of the jars used by the Tapestry.

    IPage resultPage = getResult();
  PropertyUtils.write(resultPage, "postage", new Integer(postage));
  return resultPage;

  The problem is I coudn't find it in any of the jars. I downloaded the latest common BeanUtils library, it has the PropertyUtils class, but it doesn't have the  write() function.....

  Any help will be appreciated.

  Thanks!

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Photos

Re: PropertyUtils.write() method

Posted by NYG <ny...@yahoo.com>.

  Thanks Richard!

  I found that out myself shortly after I sent out that email.

Richard Clark <rd...@nextquestion.net> wrote:  http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/hivemind/apidocs/org/apache/
hivemind/util/PropertyUtils.html

Re: PropertyUtils.write() method

Posted by Richard Clark <rd...@nextquestion.net>.