Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Manoj Alwis <ma...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/30 18:21:38 UTC

hi

Hi,

I'm manoj from sri lanka and wodrking as a software eng at Virtusa pvt ltd.
So i just want to join with your project team and contribute.
please let me know the process of that?

T.P.G. Manoj Alwis

T:  +(94) 115661359
M: +(94) 771572367
W: http://www.manojalwis.tk, http://opentec.tk
Facebook:http://www.facebook.com/people/Manoj-Alwis/100001350596697
Twitter:http://twitter.com.manojalwis
LinkedIn:http://linkedin.com/manojalwis

Re: hi

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Welcome Manoj!

Check out our website's contribute section to see how to get started.

If you want to submit code contributions you'll need to submit an ICLA:
http://www.apache.org/licenses/icla.txt

http://cordova.apache.org/#contribute

After that feel free to post on the mailing list to join discussion, and
tackle any issues on our issue tracker. (issues.cordova.io).