Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by cristi <cr...@medialab.sissa.it> on 2005/07/14 11:26:59 UTC

Re: org.apache.catalina.util.ParameterMap.put exception

> Are u trying to redirect the user to another page from Hello?? Probably u
> can try using response.sendRedirect instead to redirect the user?

Yes. Hello is a servlet. The last action in my servlet is to call
RequestDispatcher.forward() to a jsp which is creating the HTML page.

Do you have any reason to belive that response.sendRedirect should
work ? I do not modify the reponse object before calling
RequestDispatcher.forward().

Thx
Cristi