Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Toby Johnson <to...@etjohnson.us> on 2004/07/01 22:12:50 UTC

Patch for Appendices C & D of book

Attached is a proposed patch for the following in the SVN book:

Appendix C:
  - Add more info about the Windows XP WebFolders shortcut bug and a
suggested workaround

Appendix D:
  - Fix comment on Section 1 to correct title
  - Add reference to vss2svn.tigris.org under "Repository Converters"

Since I currently have no XML or docbook tools, I have neither checked
this against the DTD nor attempted to compile the book with these
modifications, so someone please review before checking in!