Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Benjamin Bentmann <be...@udo.edu> on 2008/11/22 16:45:59 UTC

Re: svn commit: r719724 - in /maven/components/trunk: maven-core/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/ maven-mercury/ maven-project/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/ maven-project/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/project/builder/

Hi Shane,

> Author: sisbell
> Date: Fri Nov 21 13:50:31 2008
> New Revision: 719724

> Log:
> Moved out specialized methods from PomClassicTransformer to ProjectBuilder. Did this refactoring to make it easier to merge PomTransformer and PomClassicTransfomer.
>
> Modified:
>     maven/components/trunk/maven-mercury/maven-mercury.iml
>
> Modified: maven/components/trunk/maven-mercury/maven-mercury.iml
> --- maven/components/trunk/maven-mercury/maven-mercury.iml (original)
> +++ maven/components/trunk/maven-mercury/maven-mercury.iml Fri Nov 21 13:50:31 2008

I updated the svn:ignore but leave it to you to actually delete the IDE
file.

Benjamin