Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@lnd.com> on 2000/06/09 18:46:00 UTC

[Patch 1.3.13] windows documentation

Attached are the revisions to the Win32 documentation that
I've recieved from Andrew... without objections I'll commit
this afternoon, and then commit an additional update on using
the dsp5tocvs/cvstodsp5 perl scripts.

Thank you Andrew for this thorough review and revision of the
Win32 docs... I know you mentioned we still need to cover the
issues of running Apache as another user, and I'll try to add
my two cents in later this evening.

Bill

Re: [Patch 1.3.13] windows documentation

Posted by Greg Stein <gs...@lyra.org>.
Hehe... did you realize that this mail was composed by "replying" to an
entirely different thread? As a result, mail readers that thread messages
place this as a reply (rather than a new thread)

Second time I've seen it. No need to change, as I don't mind, but it might
throw off some web mail archive stuff.

Have a good weekend,
-g

--