Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Tian WenQiang <we...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/28 09:02:44 UTC

Can Axis C++ 1.5 customize access URL without changing code?

Hi all,
  In my developing, Axis C++ 1.4 moduel can only be
accessed via URL:
http://host.ip.or.url/axis/serviceName, but as I want
to access as
http://host.ip.or.url/ssm/Management/serviceName. In
order to satisfy this requirement, I have to change
the Axis Source Code as:
in
$AXISCPP_HOME/src/server/apache2/Apache2Transport.cpp,
I change the line: 23 from:
#define AXIS_URI_EXTENSION "/axis"            //<--
OLD
#define AXIS_URI_EXTENSION "/ssm/management"  //<--
NEW

Now I want to know if this issue can be covered in
Axis C++ 1.5 Final version?

Thank you very much
webpurchasing@yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com