Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Ja...@rzf.fin-nrw.de on 2004/05/05 11:50:58 UTC

RE: Example of implementation of Project from scratch

- Your Test should extend org.junit.framework.TestCase (maybe not directly)
- much more easier it would be extending org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest
and use
  a buildfile for doing the project initialization (most of the task-tests
are doing that)
- maybe these tutorial are interesting for you
  Tutorial: Writing Tasks [1]
  Tutorial: Tasks using Properties, Filesets & Paths [2]

Jan

[1] http://ant.apache.org/manual/tutorial-writing-tasks.html#TestingTasks
[2]
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/ant/docs/manual/tutorial-tasks-
filesets-properties.html?content-type=text%2Fplain&rev=1.4