Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by ml...@logemann.org on 2006/08/24 18:43:25 UTC

new subscriber

Dear list,

i just wanna say "hi". I will lurking on this list in the next weeks
while going through the OpenJPA code. I am a long term Kodo user and
might be able to give some feedback on this or that. When i heard from
Patrick that with Kodo 4.1, OpenJPA will be the code basis, its anyway
useful to make myself comfortable with the code itself.

I am also hoping that i will find the time to make fixes or the likes,
but since i am mainly using the non-open JDO part, i will have to see
if this is possible. I assume a lot of the core classes will be also
used by the JDO part so that its possible for me to get into it.

Marc Logemann
http://www.logemann.org

Re: new subscriber

Posted by Abe White <aw...@bea.com>.
>  I assume a lot of the core classes will be also used by the JDO
> part so that its possible for me to get into it.

Welcome, Marc.  FYI, everything but the openjpa-persistence and
openjpa-persistence-jdbc modules is used by Kodo JDO (or will be, in
Kodo 4.1).

by email and then delete it.

Re: new subscriber

Posted by Bryan Noll <bw...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Marc.... nice to have you.

Re: new subscriber

Posted by Kevin Sutter <kw...@gmail.com>.
Now we have two Marc's involved with OpenJPA...  :-)  Welcome!