Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by mukesh <mu...@hungama.com> on 2005/12/28 07:59:03 UTC

WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed

Hi friends,

            I am able to access my web service (deployed on tomcat5.512 ,
using axis1.3) from tomcat 4.1 using Axis1.3.

            But following error is coming when trying to call from VB using
MSSoap Client, running IIS on WIN NT

WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLReader:Initialization of service failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service HungamaMWSService failed
HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port
hungamamws failed HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLPort:An operation for port
hungamamws could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005 -
WSDLOperation:Initializing of the input message failed for operation
deliverMOMessage HRESULT=0x80004005 - WSDLOperation:Initialization of a
SoapMapper for operation deliverMOMessage failed HRESULT=0x80004005 -
SoapMapper:The SoapMapper for element string could not be created
HRESULT=0x80004005 - SoapMapper:The schema definition with a targetnamespace
of http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encodin

            Please advice.

Regards,

Muesk

RE: WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed

Posted by mukesh <mu...@hungama.com>.
Hi friends,

	Problem lies in encoding scheme which is
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding in this case but it is not
supported by MSSoap Client. Now I have to change it to xsd but Java2WSDL
command in axis encode in http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encodin scheme by
default.

Solution is that I have to change it to xsd but how ?

Please let me if someone knows how to change encoding ?

-Mukesh

Posted by mukesh <mu...@hungama.com>.
Bob,
	Thanks for your response.

	If it is typo mistake then Axis must have detected it.
-Mukesh

This may merely be a typo in your message;

<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encodin>

should be:

<http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding>

- Bob