Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1997/09/16 02:00:17 UTC

indent, line splitting?

Shouldn't our indent settings be doing line splitting?  They don't seem to
be for me.

% indent --version
GNU indent 1.9.1

Dean

Re: indent, line splitting?

Posted by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>.
Oh yeah, and one more gotcha to watch out for:  It doesn't understand
mismatched {} caused by #ifdef grunginess.  i.e. there used to be code
in http_main.c:

#ifdef MPE
    if (blah blah blah) {
	if (bluh bluh bluh) {