Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jon Brisbin <br...@ipa.net> on 2001/02/25 01:20:44 UTC

is this xsl or cocoon-related?

Not sure what this relates too, as I'm not a guru of XSL (yet ;-)...but I
define some namespaces in my XSLT stylesheets, just like the logicsheets
(i.e. for xsp stuff) and when I output tags, I sometimes get this:

xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">&nbsp;<b
xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">

Any help??

Thanks!

Jon Brisbin
www.jbrisbin.net

Re: is this xsl or cocoon-related?

Posted by Jo Bourne <ve...@va.com.au>.
I am not a cocoon expert but I believe it is cocoon that copies some (but often not all) of your namespace declarations into lots of the html tags in your output. I have found that it doesn't cause problems with displaying the html though.

cheers
Jo

>Not sure what this relates too, as I'm not a guru of XSL (yet ;-)...but I
>define some namespaces in my XSLT stylesheets, just like the logicsheets
>(i.e. for xsp stuff) and when I output tags, I sometimes get this:

>xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">&nbsp;<b
>xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request"
>xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core">
>
>Any help??