Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Christian Baumgartner <ch...@tiscover.com> on 2005/08/01 13:28:46 UTC

JMeter and IFrames

hi,

i think i have a problem with iframes. i just got the situation to test a
page that uses them intensively, but i cannot read the content of such a
page. i just see the error message returned from that page, that tells me
that my browser isn't able to display iframes.
is there already a solution to that problem, or have i misconfigured jmeter?

fg Christian Baumgartner

AW: JMeter and IFrames

Posted by Christian Baumgartner <ch...@tiscover.com>.
For all those, who break nuts about this topic -> it was some sort of my own
fault and i am really ashamed..

iframes aren't the problem, but the proxy server recorded a logout request
directly after login.. i don't know why but login granted, and then there
was a logout and that was the reason why all other requests got neglegted by
server.. (had a look at the access logs of the server) ..
thanks for your help anyway ;)

have a nice day
Chris

Posted by Christian Baumgartner <ch...@tiscover.com>.