Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2006/12/02 10:37:41 UTC

Re: CocoonForms in Portal

Philipp Zerelles wrote:
> Has anyone experience in using Cocoon Forms in a portal using the Cocoon Portal Framework?
>
> I already can display a form, but the continuations don't work. Is there somewhere a sample I could look at (Cocoon 2.2)?
> The form sample in the cocoon-portal-sample does not use Cocoon Forms and there is no other sample about forms in portals.
> Thanks.

The calculator sample uses continuations. Basically the way to integrate
any Cocoon application into the portal is by using a generic
"application" pipeline as the uri for the portlet. This pipeline invokes
the integrated application as one of the first steps, rewrites the urls etc.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler - Chief Architect
http://www.s-und-n.de