Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Dave Lester <da...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/24 22:24:04 UTC

[DRAFT] blog post featuring Mesos community survey results

Hi All,

I'd like to publish the results from the Mesos community survey. Could I
have a committer or two help review this and give a +1 before I commit? I
think it should be ready to green-light, it's essentially publishing data
with very little interpretation on my part.

PDF rendering of the content:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/igtk5dbjjzjz0ma/community_survey_blog_post.pdf
(for your convenience)
SVN diff:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1pm96g45c8yc47r/communitysurvey_blogpost.diff

Thanks!

Dave

Re: [DRAFT] blog post featuring Mesos community survey results

Posted by Vinod Kone <vi...@gmail.com>.
#shipit

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.
Thanks all, I just committed it to the Apache site:
http://mesos.apache.org/blog/mesos-community-survey-2014-results/

Posted by Ross Allen <ro...@mesosphere.io>.

Posted by Benjamin Hindman <be...@eecs.berkeley.edu>.
LGTM, thanks Dave.