Posted to jcs-users@jakarta.apache.org by Bobby Buddha <bb...@msn.com> on 2003/10/13 22:56:50 UTC

JCS binaries ?

Where can I download binaries for JCS?

 I got one from http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jcs/jars/ but it does not
seem to work. Looks like there are some missing packages in the
download.

Can anyone please advise me if there is a stable build out there?

Bobby Buddha

949-637-1847(mob)

949-716-2554(home)

Re: JCS binaries ?

Posted by Kishore Pasumarthi <kp...@yahoo.com>.
Apologies for the email. I thought I have sent only to
this sender not the group.

Re: JCS binaries ?

Posted by Kishore Pasumarthi <kp...@yahoo.com>.
I am just curious,