Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Eugene <j....@infosatgeomatica.com> on 2004/09/15 10:47:16 UTC

Re[2]: How many connections can be made to Tomcat on Windows?

Yeah, but some applications unfortunately designed to run JUST on
Windows platform - thats a good reazon to run this suxx. In my home
computer I have RH9, but on my work I'm working with Windows:(

> No, it doesn't mean that(although it was funny).
> What it means is to run Unix/Linux.  Winblows sux!

Best regards,
 Eugene                            mailto:j.subscribe@infosatgeomatica.com