Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Marcelo Souza Vieira <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/17 16:58:39 UTC

CDI 2.0

Hi .

When start the implementation for CDI 2.0 in OpenWebBeans?
Exists a date for started?

I want work for help.

Marcelo

Re: CDI 2.0

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
John, I remember you did some work on the official api as well.
Do you mind contributing this to our version as well?
Would be way cool!

txs and LieGrue,
strub

>>> https://tomitribe.com