Posted to user@kylin.apache.org by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com> on 2017/11/21 06:53:08 UTC

How to Update the Cube Structure

In case of Data Source table has DDL changes – either new Column added or Existing Column data type changed. How Can we do Cube data model update & reflecting new column data to Cube? Pls. advise.

Regards,
Manoj

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.
The intermediate hive table will be cleaned in the last step "Hive Cleanup"
automatically.

If your job is failed in the between, then the last step won't be executed
by Kylin. In this case, you can manually clean them with the the storage
<https://kylin.apache.org/docs21/howto/howto_cleanup_storage.html> clean up
cli <https://kylin.apache.org/docs21/howto/howto_cleanup_storage.html>.

Posted by "Kumar, Manoj H" <ma...@jpmorgan.com>.

Posted by ShaoFeng Shi <sh...@apache.org>.