Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by usman bashir <gr...@gmail.com> on 2005/05/18 11:55:34 UTC

Re: [arch] VM Candidate : JC @ http://jcvm.sourceforge.net/

 It seems good geir ! and also seems to be following what we planned for
harmony, and it could be a good starting point for us, later on we can make
required changes as we moves on, and it will also help to impatients to work
on and see some thing written down from the air to papers :)

--
Usman Bashir
Certified IBM XML Solution Developer