Posted to commits@spamassassin.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2006/10/17 06:12:13 UTC

[Spamassassin Wiki] Update of "WebRedirectPlugin" by DarylOshea

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Spamassassin Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by DarylOshea:
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/WebRedirectPlugin

  == Send Me Mail ==

- If you find the plugin useful shoot me an email (spamassassin -at- dostech -dot- ca) to let me know.  If you really find it useful, you know my email address and how to get to http://www.paypal.com . :)
+ If you find the plugin useful shoot me an email (spamassassin -at- dostech -dot- ca) to let me know.
+
+ A visit to my Amazon wishlist would also be appreciated.  http://www.amazon.com/o/registry/2UUNX1ZJ2Y6S4

  ----
  CategorySoftware