Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Ranjan Baisak <ra...@gmail.com> on 2004/11/17 12:43:49 UTC

How to use to use XPathContext

Can anybody suggest me or give me some examples of how to use XPathContext.

regards,
Ranjan

Re: How to use to use XPathContext

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>.
On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 00:43, Ranjan Baisak wrote:
> Can anybody suggest me or give me some examples of how to use XPathContext.

That depends on what you want to do with it...

The org.apache.xpath.CachedXPathAPI class from the xalan source shows
how to use it for basic purposes.

If you have any specific questions, I *may* be able to help, having just
finished reading the code while trying to figure out how to use
CachedXPathAPI. But I'm no expert in this area...

Regards,

Simon