Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Frank Maritato <fm...@opentable.com.INVALID> on 2018/11/06 21:23:41 UTC

backfilling before start_date?

Hi All,

Running airflow 1.10.0 and I have a dag with a start_date of 9/1/2018 which
has been running happily for a couple of months, but I found out I need to
backfill for august too. Just running the backfill command for the dates in
question didn't work. The runs showed as failed, but there were no task
failures and no errors in the logs.

I also tried to change the start_date back to 8/1 in my dag, refreshing in
the ui and then run the backfill for 8/1 and it started tasks this time,
but they failed with a KeyError.

Is there a proper way to do this?
--
Frank Maritato