Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by bh...@actrix.gen.nz on 2010/08/18 10:47:22 UTC

Page expired with Panel Replacement without Cookie Support

Hi,

I switched off cookie suport in FireFox 3.6.3 to test whether an
application still works via URL rewriting:

In FireFox Tools|Option|Privacy|History|FireFox will:Use Custom
Settings for History|Uncheck "Accept Cookies from Sites"

Then with the most basic panel replacement (no AJAX), I always get
page expired errors.

Works fine with cookie support.

public class Panel1 extends Panel{

    public Panel1(String id) {
        super(id);
        add(new Link("switch") {
            @Override
            public void onClick() {
                Panel1.this.replaceWith(new
Panel2(Panel1.this.getId()));
            }
        });
    }
}

What am I missing?

Many thanks,

Bernard

Re: Page expired with Panel Replacement without Cookie Support

Posted by bh...@actrix.gen.nz.
Hi,

I filed a testcase here:

Bernard