Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@apache.org> on 2015/03/03 12:08:37 UTC

[DISCUSS] Release utils, bundle repository, configadmin, file install, gogo runtime

We have a few issues solved in those bundles, so I'd like to release them.
Any objections or pending issues to include ?

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Release utils, bundle repository, configadmin, file install, gogo runtime

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Am 03.03.15 um 12:08 schrieb Guillaume Nodet:
> We have a few issues solved in those bundles, so I'd like to release them.
> Any objections or pending issues to include ?

For config admin there is FELIX-4362 which I guess can be closed?

Regards
Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [DISCUSS] Release utils, bundle repository, configadmin, file install, gogo runtime

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
For the Bundle Repository, issues FELIX-4764 and FELIX-4765 have
patches provided by users. However these are still pending unit tests
to be provided so I guess we should not wait for those to arrive. If
the unit tests appear later we can always do another release.

So +1 from me on releasing these.

Cheers,

David

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.