Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@altiscale.com> on 2015/12/02 17:04:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus Committer: Kengo Seki

Hey Gang!

	On behalf of the Apache Yetus PMC, I’m absolutely thrilled to announce Kengo Seki as a committer (and the first since becoming a TLP!) to the Apache Yetus project.  Kengo has been working with Yetus for quite a while, having begun while it was still a part of the Apache Hadoop project.   With significant contributions all over the various tools, Kengo’s acceptance of the role is a fantastic addition to the community and we’re all very excited about it!

	Please join me in congratulating Kengo!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus Committer: Kengo Seki

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks everyone!
I'll make more effort to improve Yetus and make it widely used!

--
Kengo Seki <se...@gmail.com>

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Yetus Committer: Kengo Seki

Posted by jun aoki <ja...@apache.org>.
Congrats Kengo!

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.