Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by ankita shinde <an...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/02 05:28:42 UTC

Fwd: solr-user

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ankita shinde <an...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Subject: solr-user
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org

hello,

I am trying to use solrj for interfacing with solr. I am trying to run the
SolrjTest example. I have included all the following  jar files-

   - commons-codec-1.3.jar
   - commons-fileupload-1.2.1.jar
   - commons-httpclient-3.1.jar
   - commons-io-1.4.jar
   - geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
   - apache-solr-solrj-*.jar
   - wstx-asl-3.2.7.jar
   - slf4j-api-1.5.5.jar
   - slf4j-simple-1.5.5.jar

 But its giving me error as 'NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/solr/client/solrj/SolrServerException'.
Can anyone tell me where did i go wrong?

Re: solr-user

Posted by Allistair Crossley <al...@roxxor.co.uk>.
I updated the SolrJ JAR requirements to be clearer on the wiki page given how many of these SolrJ emails I saw coming through since joining the list. I just created a test java class and imported the removed JARs until I found out the minimal set required.

Re: solr-user

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.