Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/28 10:48:02 UTC

Moving into mentor-idle state

Hello folks,

I am currently a bit exhausted and would like to make some kind of a
break with ooo.  I don't want to leave completely, but I want to take
the opportunity not to read so much e-mails :-) and relax a for a
while. If you think that I might be of some help, please ping me
directly and I will help of course.

Would be nice to see a short "ACK" from one of the mentors and one of the ppmc.

Cheers
Christian

--
http://www.grobmeier.de
https://www.timeandbill.de

Re: Moving into mentor-idle state

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.
Hi Christian,

Enjoy your downtime and thanks for your help. You will be missed.

Best Regards,
Dave

Posted by Joe Schaefer <jo...@yahoo.com>.
No problem Christian.  Take it easy and come back
to active status as you see fit.

Thanks for all the help here in the past!

Posted by "Manfred A. Reiter" <ma...@gmail.com>.
Danke vielmals... and see you soon ;-)

## Manfred - (android) mobil - please excuse typos and brevity.

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@opendirective.com>.
On 28 November 2011 09:48, Christian Grobmeier <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello folks,
>
> I am currently a bit exhausted and would like to make some kind of a
> break with ooo.  I don't want to leave completely, but I want to take
> the opportunity not to read so much e-mails :-) and relax a for a
> while. If you think that I might be of some help, please ping me
> directly and I will help of course.

Thanks for not just going AWOL Christian - very much appreciated.

Enjoy what downtime you can manage.

Ross

Re: Moving into mentor-idle state

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
No problem, take your timeout. Thanks for all the things that you done
for this project.

CU

Marcus