Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Xintong Song <xt...@apache.org> on 2021/01/19 03:53:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.12.1 released

The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
Flink 1.12.1, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.12
series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
applications.

The release is available for download at:
https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
for this bugfix release:
https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/01/19/release-1.12.1.html

The full release notes are available in Jira:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12349459

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
made this release possible!

Regards,
Xintong

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.12.1 released

Posted by Forward Xu <fo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Xintong for the great work!

Best,

Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com> 于2021年1月19日周二 下午12:16写道:

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Xintong for the great work!

Best,
Wei

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wei Zhong <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Xintong's effort!
Best,
Guowei

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Xintong's effort!

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Xintong's effort!

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org>.

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Peter Huang <hu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.

Fwd: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.12.1 released

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yang Wang <da...@gmail.com>.