Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Byrne Reese <br...@grandcentral.com> on 2002/01/25 21:02:05 UTC

favicon.ico for www.apache.org

I got the latest version of Mozilla and have been going nuts over how
cool the bookmark icons are (i.e. favicon.ico)... So I cooked one up for
apache... I know, simple pleasures for simple minds... All one has to do
is drop it into their root htdocs directory and bingo. Oh well. No
biggie.

Apache Enthusiast,
Byrne Reese

--
^byrne

breese@grandcentral.com
(415) 544-7732

Re: favicon.ico for www.apache.org

Posted by Steven Pierce <pa...@speakeasy.net>.
Byrne,

Do not get to worked up on the ico files.  They are kind of one of those items that
are hit and miss.  I have tried to use them for a couple of site that I am working
on.  Sometimes they come and other times they do not.

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.