Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org> on 2018/09/24 17:25:35 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Migrate PredictionIO repositories to Apache GitBox

Hi all,

The vote has been opened for more than 72 hours and is now closed. There
are 5 +1 from PMCs and no -1. The vote has passed.

+1:
- Alex Merritt
- Chan Lee
- Naoki Takezoe
- Shinsuke Sugaya
- Takako Shimamoto

I will work with the Apache infra team on GitBox migration, and will post
updates on progress. Thanks for voting!

Regards,
Donald